As a follow up to my previous post about deleting a project from TFS, there is now an easier way.
- Go to the project Home Page on TFS.
- Click on the Gear icon on the upper right corner, this will open the admin page.
- Click on DefaultCollection in the breadcrumb navigation at the top of the page. This will show you a list of all your projects.
- When you hover over a project, a little drop down arrow appears to the left. Click on that will show you the option to delete the project.
- This will remove everything, there is no going back. Think Twice. Check you are on the right project.